THE HAIR EDITION
Items Allowed Inside the Venue
- Personal size/collapsible umbrellas (with plastic tip) and ponchos – NO METAL TIPS
- Bags or purses – no larger than 16″x16″x8″ (NEW POLICY FOR 2019)
- Cameras – non-professional only, no detachable lenses (or lenses that zoom longer than 3 inches)
- Food – in a clear, 1-gallon ziplock bag or a small lunch-style collapsible cooler.
- Water – up to 1 gallon in a factor sealed bottle (CANNOT be frozen)
- Empty water cups, containers and camelbaks
- Sunscreen or insect repellant (aerosol or lotion)
Items NOT Allowed Inside
- Audio or video recording devices (includes gopros
- Chairs of any kind (NEW POLICY for 2019)
- iPads (tablets) or selfie sticks
- Illegal Drugs/substances
- Glass Containers
- Hard sided/large coolers
- Large or oversize bags/backpacks, such as luggage, duffel bags, or industrial/camping sized backpacks or wagons
- Large or golf-size umbrellas, or umbrella with metal tips
- Laser pointers
- Animals (except service animals)
- Weapons of ANY kind
- Any other item that may pose a threat to other guests, employees or our performers
- Our new Drop off and Pick-up is just inside Gate 5. Designated lanes are available for Uber, lift, hotel shuttles and more!
- There is ample space available for you to park and wait for your party.
- For everyone’s safety – NO STREET PICK-UPS ARE ALLOWED.
- All traffic exiting Riverport Drive South will be directed South (right) on Maryland Heights Expressway for quick access to MO-364 (Page Ave. Extension). Left on MO 364 for easy access to Interstate 270, Right on MO-364 for easy access to Hwy 94 (St. Charles area)
- All traffic exiting Riverport Drive North will be directed North (left) on Maryland Heights Expressway for access to I-70 East and West.
- Exiting traffic from Riverport Drive North will be split into 2 lanes. Right lane can access I-70 East ramp, left lane goes to I-70 West ramp. Those in left lane can access I-70 East by driving the triple loop onto I-70 West, and then exiting back onto Maryland Heights Expressway.